Saturday, April 19, 2008

Immortal Sisters

I am in a house I do not know outside of The Dreaming. I live there with my anime father and sister. We run around and play all day. We are happy.

Suddenly my piano tutor and her husband are there. They live in a room in our house. I visit them, and while I’m there my piano tutor leaves. When she returns she expects to find a family friend there. She expects to find me gone.

After she leaves, when she is gone, I ask to use the bathroom. The bathroom is painted peach, and there is a billowing golden bedspread surrounding the toilet bowl.

When she returns I am sitting on the bed with the billowing bedspread of gold now on it. She is angry to find that her friend has not come. She is angry to find that I am still there and have not yet left.

She says she expected me to be gone by the time she returned, and then asks me accusingly what have I been doing with her husband, who all this time has been wandering around in the background of the house in swimming briefs, humming to himself. I say nothing and The Dreaming shifts …

I am now in the bathroom at my workplace, which looks like the bathroom in my piano tutor’s room. I am still in the same house, and this is another room therein. I am masturbating to thoughts of my piano tutor’s husband [ew…] and I miss tuning in for the news at 5 and 6. One of my bosses is very disappointed in my performance and professionalism when she catches me in the act of pleasuring myself. She accuses me of having no passion for my job. The Dreaming shift …

My anime father and sister are sitting on a bed in our house. I walk by the room in the corridor in time to see him lower his face to kiss her on the forehead. At the very last moment she raises her face, and the kiss falls on her lips. I am angry and jealous, hurt and sickened and I walk away.

We find out that we have another older sister. She has been kidnapped by a Chinese mafia prince. We load our water-guns and break down the wall to out the fire and rescue her. We fight the fire, running forwards and backwards with our buckets of water and super-soakers trying to put it out. It is an intense operation. I don’t know what caused the fire only that it is connected to the Chinese mafia prince and my older sister’s kidnapping and so we must put it out in order to get her back.

My friend Georgi-Ann is there. She is simply standing still. Her feet are bare, and there are worms, caterpillars and centipedes crawling all around them. I tell her to move before she gets stung, we all do, but she does not move.

Suddenly the Chinese mafia prince appears on a park bench at the top of the hill, near the fire we have been trying to extinguish. I go to him and offer him a secret cheque of 2 000 000 US dollars if he will promise to return my sister, if he can convince me within three months time that he is no longer in love with her, but in love with me. Our sister is returned to us.

We are now again at the house. I am no longer alternating between being an anime girl and a real life one. Now I am a real life one, and my real life father and my step mother are there, and so is my real life mother. There is a little girl crawling all over me like a monkey. She looks just like me. She has my face. She is the daughter of my real life parents. But my father refuses to acknowledge her and walks away to a room in a house he shares with my step mother. My real life mother is sad. The little girl is oblivious, happy, crawling all over me like a monkey. And I am wondering if this little girl is me, and if that is how it truly was. The dream ends …

0 comments: